Terms & Conditions
Vietnam Recycles Take-Back Program Terms
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY USING THE VIETNAM RECYCLES TAKE-BACK PROGRAM, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The take-back service is provided free of charge to governmental agencies, institutions and enterprise customers in the Hanoi and HCMC regions (within 30 km radius of the cities).
- By using this Take-Back Program, you agree to return for recycling only eligible electrical and electronic equipment. The types of electrical and electronic equipment which can be returned via the program is limited to the following products from Apple and HP:
- Computers (desktops and laptops), monitors, CPUs (central processing units)
- Printers, fax machines, scanners
- Cell phones and tablets
- Tivi CRT, LCD
- Batteries of all types
- Others : IT-related accessories such as keyboards, mouse, cables, charger etc.
- Once you have deposited your electrical and electronic equipment at a collection point or with a third party logistics company, you will not be able to cancel the return of your electrical and electronic equipment or have it shipped back to you.
- To avoid unnecessary charges, you should cancel any internet, telephone or similar services that are tied to the electrical and electronic equipment you are returning that you cannot (or do not want to) transfer to Vietnam Recycles. Vietnam Recycles will not be liable for any such charges you may incur.
- By shipping your electrical and electronic equipment through this service, you relinquish all rights to and in all such Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
- This service is not intended for electrical and electronic equipment that are or have become contaminated or suspected of being contaminated with chemicals, biological agents or other substances that are not integral to the original new equipment or otherwise associated with normal office or household environments. Electrical and electronic equipment that may be contaminated must be decontaminated prior to recycling. Vietnam Recycles does not offer decontamination services.
- Vietnam recycles will also not accept any waste, which they are legally not permitted to collect, or which the customer has a legal obligation to dispose of in a specified manner that would not be met by this program.
- This Website and service may only be used for lawful purposes. Returning electrical and electronic equipment that you do not own is prohibited. Misrepresenting your identity, contact information, or any other information you are required to provide in using this service is prohibited.
- Access to this Website and the service may be restricted if you violate the terms and conditions of the Vietnam Recyclers Take-Back Program Policy.
- Only registered customer can request a pick-up.
- The minimum pickup quantity is 1 CBM pallet or 100kg
- Free pickup for at least 50% of HP or Apple products is required.
- You represent that only eligible electrical and electronic equipment is to be collected, and not any other products or materials.
- Customer is responsible for properly packaging and managing the electrical and electronic equipment, in compliance with applicable legal requirements, before acceptance by VRP or by the logistics company.
- Customer is responsible for the proper preparing of electrical and electronic equipment for transport. Material needs to be accessible for the driver.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CUSTOMER DATA: You are responsible for all confidential data that may be stored on the electrical and electronic equipment. Before you ship any Computer Hardware for recycling, you are responsible for: (a) deleting the data on the hard-disk drives and any other storage devices in the products; (b) backing up or transferring any data prior to deletion; and (c) removing any removable media, such as diskettes, CDs, or PC Cards. Neither the Producer, nor RLG Asia Pacific Pte Ltd , nor any third party (such as the logistics company and recyclers) will accept liability for lost data or software or dissemination of confidential information.
Limitation of Liability
- RLG Asia Pacific Pte Ltd on behalf of its general contractors provides this service as an accommodation and accepts no liability to any person for any services performed in connection with the recycling offered in this Take Back Program, and specifically disclaims liability for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, VIETNAM RECYCLES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VIETNAM RECYCLES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF THE FOUNDATION FOR THE ACTION) SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO VIETNAM RECYCLES TO RECYCLE THE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT YOU RECYCLED USING OUR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER IN AN ACTION AT LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION; OR AN ACTION IN EQUITY, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF VIETNAM RECYCLES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, VIETNAM RECYCLES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
© 2018 Reverse Logistics Vietnam. All Rights Reserved.